Tickets / Check-in
Once your reservation is confirmed, about 10 days before your arrival in Barcelona, you will receive an email with all the necessary information to collect the keys.
If, upon arrival at the apartments, you need someone from our team to come and check you in person, we inform you that this service has an extra cost of €40.
Tickets will be made after 2:00 p.m. at Easy Sleep Eixample and Gaudi Terrace. In EasySleep Born the entrance is at 4:00 p.m.
If you need to leave your bags, you can leave them at our office on Calle Consell de Cent 432 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.) or leave them at LOCKER BARCELONA (downtown Barcelona).
If you have paid for your reservation online you can collect your keys (with the code that will be provided to you via email) directly from the keybox located at the entrance of the building (except Born, which will collect the key from the keybox in the Eixample building) and enter In your apartment.
If you prefer to pay upon arrival, you will have to go through our office located at Calle Consell de Cent, 432. And once the payment has been made, you will receive the code to pick up the keys to your apartment.
If your arrival is later than 7:00 p.m. during the week or on the weekend, we can give you the codes to collect your keys from the keybox and the next day you must come to our office to make the payment.
If you want to enter the apartment before the established time, contact us in order to organize an early check-in if possible.
Departures / Check-out
It is very important that you remember that the departure from the apartment is before 10:00 a.m. for Easy Sleep Eixample and Gaudi Terrace. Check out time for Easy Sleep Born is at 11:00 am.
In case you want a departure later than this time, you must contact us on arrival to see if we can accommodate your request.
If possible, if it is until 12:00 you will not have any additional cost.
If it is later than 12:00 you will have to hire a LATE CHECK OUT for an extra cost of €50 and you can stay up to 8:00 p.m.
If you need to leave your bags somewhere once you have left the apartment, you can contact us to leave them in our office or in the locker located next to Plaça Catalunya (city center), c/Estruc, 36
How to reserve and pay?
It is very easy to make a reservation in any of our apartments.
Select your dates and number of people. Click on see apartment to consult description, location and prices. If you have found your apartment, click on reserve and in 24/48 hours you will receive an email with the confirmation of your reservation.
Easy Sleep Barcelona in accordance with the law of Spain, all reservations have a surcharge of 10% (I.V.A.), this tax is included in the total invoice of the reservation.
TOURIST TAX: All reservations will have a surcharge of €4.40 per person per night with a maximum of 7 nights to be paid on arrival except for children under 17 years of age.
Use of the apartment: when making the reservation, the client and his companions undertake to make proper use of the apartment.
Smoking is completely prohibited in the apartment. Respect the rest of the neighbors and do not make noise in the apartment or common areas.
It is totally forbidden to hold any type of party. It is totally forbidden to accommodate more people in the apartment than is stipulated in the reservation.
We do not accept groups under 25 years of age.
To make the reservation effective you must pay 25% of the total stay (this percentage may vary depending on the season of the year) For last minute reservations you must pay the total amount of the reservation.
The total payment of the reservation can be made 10 days before your arrival via online with a credit card. Or on the day of your arrival at our office at Carrer Consell de Cent 432, which is open from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If the payment is Online you can make it through a credit card, be it VISA or MASTERCARD. If the payment is made at the time of your arrival, you can pay with VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX or CASH. Reservations that enter the MWC period will be charged 25% of the reservation at the time of confirming it and the remaining 75% 30 days before arrival.